Learn more about the types of massage we offer at Thai Royal Massage Spa. If you'd like to also learn about our prices, visit our Pricing page.
You can also review our Policies page if you have questions about how we conduct our appointments.
Foot Massage / Reflexology
A unique healing art that combines gentle massage of the muscles, tendons, pressure points and meridians. While focusing on the feet, it is a full-body experience that leaves you with a feeling of well being, calmness and tranquility.
- Improved circulation in feet and legs
- A boost for the immune system
- Reduced stiffness and improved flexibility
- Supports physical healing and relieves stress
- Improves sleep and lifts your mood
- Improved concentration and clarity of mind
Traditional Thai Body Massage
Traditional Thai massage has been around for over 2,500 years. It combines stretching with deep-tissue pressure-point reflexology work. The combination will vary according to your body and how you feel on the day you come. Allow the gentle, soothing, flowing motions to open, energize and balance your being.
- Yoga-Like movements and direct pressure
- No lotion or oil used
- Intensity can be adjusted to your physical abilities
- May relieve tension headaches and reduce types of back pain
- Can Increase flexibility and range of motion
- Boost energy and calm the nervous system
Traditional Thai Massage VIP Room
Enhance your peaceful traditional Thai Massage experience in our elegant and private VIP room. Reservations highly recommended to ensure availability
Swedish Massage is the most common and best-known type of massage in the West. It’s the foundation for other types of Western massage, including deep tissue massage and aromatherapy massage. Swedish massages are more soothing than others, leaving you feeling like you just pressed the reset button on your body.
- Calms the nervous system and relaxes muscular tension
- Reduces stress and increases flexibility
- Improves posture and range of motion.
- Increases circulation
- Increases energy and improves Sleep.
- Lotions and/or oils used to aid relaxation
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep tissue massage therapy is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).
- Available in our VIP and Couples rooms only
Hot Stone Massage
Hot stone massage is a natural therapy in which warmed stones are positioned on parts of the client’s body to maximize the therapeutic benefit
The heat from the stones helps your muscles relax, allowing the massage therapist to manipulate your deep tissues more effectively.
- Choose from foot, Swedish or Deep Tissue
- Reduce stress & anxiety alnd helps to promote restful sleep
- Improves blood circulation and flow of energy
- Helps to create a sense of comfort and warmth
- Helps in increasing joint flexibility
A very special experience with your partner, friend, or family member in our couple’s room each with their own therapist. Two massage tables separated by a curtain. Each can select the massage of their choice.
- Traditional Thai
- Deep Tissue
Eastern and Western massage techniques converge in our very popular combination massage. This offers the ultimate in therapy and we offer several different combination massage options to make sure your body gets the attention it deserves
- Combination Thai Foot and Thai Body
- Combination Swedish and Thai Foot
- Combination Deep Tissue and Thai Foot
- Combination Thai Body and Swedish
Four Hands Massage
For the ultimate in massage or just for a special occasion, treat yourself or a friend or family member to a 4-hands massage. It doubles the pleasure of a traditional Swedish massage…. two masseuses get to work relieving your kinks, knots, and stresses. This is a powerful treatment for anyone who has a hard time relaxing during treatments or you are feeling especially tense or anxious due to the responsibilities of your job or life. Several wonderful options:
- Four hands foot massage
- Four hands Thai massage
- Four hands Swedish massage
- Four hands Deep Tissue massage
Call us today at (480) 315-2828 to schedule your appointment